Tjabal Indigenous Higher Education Centre provides a meeting place for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students studying at the Australian National University in Canberra. Here you will find Indigenous students and staff strongly committed to improving education outcomes that benefit Australian Indigenous communities.
The Centre is located on the lower level of Melville Hall (Building 12). The main entrance is accessible via Chifley Meadow, which is directly outside the Chifley Library.
What do we offer
- Academic support and advice.
- Pastoral care and personal support.
- Advice on cadetships and scholarships.
- Access to ANU services, such as counselling services, health centre and academic skills and learning.
- Academic & Studies Coordinator to assist students on campus
- Access to local Indigenous services and community events.